Parenting
2 replies
Who's talking? (3)
Amy S.
Tracy F.
Krystle V.

Bedtime Tips

Amy S. 6 years ago

Just put my 35 month old twin girls in "big girl beds." Such emotion to get rid of cribs (bye bye baby) and such a big milestone. Bed rails are in place, and girls are thrilled, but bedtime is soooo difficult. After potty, pjs, brushing teeth, reading books, water, they get in bed. AND THEN they talk and yell for us to bring them things. For over an hour some nights. We ignore, we say no, we try everything the books say. Any creative ideas to keep this bedtime routine reasonable but keep the tone positive for our bedtime divas?

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 6 years ago

I am dreading this stage.  Our son is much younger but already trying to climb out of his crib.  I don't want to put a crib tent up and my husband thinks we can just move him to the toddler bed with the rail sooner rather than later but he is still such a baby I just think it would be a whole new nightmare.    when you figure out the solution pass it along.

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 6 years ago

same here not there yet thank god haha! I think the best thing is routine though! We are strict with it and it works, my daughter sleeps amazing. Bath at 7, bottle 730 always! And it works :)