3 replies
Who's talking? (4)
Elizabeth B.
Tracy F.
Amy S.
Krystle V.

Favorite toddler toys

Elizabeth B. 6 years ago

We've had some great toys and others that get ignored. I'm looking for ideas for my toddler son but also for other kids' birthday gifts. I'd love to hear your what your child's favorite toy is and what age they fell in love with it. Thanks!

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 6 years ago

I feel like it constantly changing and evolving but a few staples for us are anything cleaning related, i.e. pretend vacuum or broom, kitchen stuff especially his shopping cart because that combines a push toy and something he can throw things in and out of with kitchen items like fake food and pots/pans.   He also really likes the "Alphabet Train"  He can ride it, push it and put the alphabet blocks in it plus it sings songs and he learns letters.

Amy S.
Amy S. 6 years ago

Puzzles remain something we can revisit time and again. Melissa and Doug toys, especially their "food"; pizza making kit, cupcake making kit and other food items (the cutting toy is a big hit).

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 6 years ago

my daughter loves books! She is one and can play with them all day. We keep them in a basket and she pulls them out and puts them back in! She also loves her music toys!