privacy

Discussion
 Reviews
Who's talking? (1)
Tracy F.

Marvel Universe Life by Brooke Abbott of the Crazy Creole Mommy Chronicles

Tracy F. 3 years ago

Guest Post by Brooke Abbott: 

When I was a little one the greatest live show we had, outside of Barnum & Bailey Circus was Walt Disney World on Ice. That was it. Okay, well, I did see the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in concert in the early 90’s. As much as I love TMNT and the whole rocking out with my shell out, they weren’t a bunch of superheroes swinging and flying through the air, battling villains with the help of smoke and lights and music. The void that this has left in my soul will be filled this weekend with The Marvel Universe Live show!

That’s right! You and your kid’s favorite Marvel Heroes like Spiderman & IronMan will be taking villains like Loki and other dastardly dudes in a 2 hour action packed live show. This is the perfect show for any superhero fan who has dreamed of fighting evil doers and has only witnessed it on screen. Wanna talk about scoring major mom points?! This is the way to go! Hope to see you there! I’ll be there with a mini Thor in full Asgardian gear. And I just maybe in full “Thor Mom” outfit. I make no promises! Tweet me from the show at @crzycreolemommy & mention @MarvelOnTour w/ the hashtag #MarvelUniverseLive and I’ll repost your pictures & tweets!

All friends of Crazy Creole Mommy will enjoy a discounted ticket by using the code MOM. Buy your tickets today!

From The Press Release

Marvel Universe LIVE! will captivate audiences with an authentic and original story that brings more than 25 Marvel icons together on one awesome quest. The Cosmic Cube, the source of ultimate power and one of the most feared and coveted treasures in the Marvel Universe, has been shattered into pieces by the Mighty Thor in order to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. With the pieces scattered across the globe, Thor’s villainous brother Loki devises a scheme to clone its powers, inciting a threat that could not only decimate Earth but also obliterate the Universe.

Feel the energy and excitement with cutting-edge special effects, pyrotechnics, aerial stunts, martial arts, motorcycles and stunning video projections that completely immerse the audience into the epic action and story. Nearly two years in the making, Marvel Universe LIVE! is being hailed as the most technically advanced and innovative live touring shows ever (in the more than 40 year history of Feld Entertainment). Join Marvel fans of all ages for this once-in-a-lifetime, monumental performance...the fate of the Universe depends on it!

I N G L E W O O D / LO S A N G E L E S

WHEN: Friday, May 1 – Sunday, May 3

7:30PM
11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM

<!--[if gte vml 1]> <!--[endif]-->

WHERE: The Forum – 3900 West Manchester Blvd. Inglewood, CA 90305