Stacy P.
Valerie R.
rachel r.
Megan C.
Lesleeane C.
Kat V.

Celebrating Earth Day with "Green" Giveaways & Tips

Tracy F. 5 years ago

Welcome to our week of "Green" Giveaways and healthy tips in honor of Earth Day. 

We have featured "Green" products, promotions, giveaways and tips from:
  • PALETA 
  • Eco-Kids
  • Clek
  • ECOlunchbox
  • Bundle Organics
PALETA: 

Our first featured "Green" product is from one of our favorite wellness companies, PALETA.  Its an Earth Day Green Sampler featuring 6 16 FL. Ounce bottles. 

Going green is not only great for the environment, it's great for your taste buds and body! Even Mother Earth is begging you to drink up PALETA's Earth Day special sampler pack complete with their most popular cold-PRESSED green juices. PALETA is also excited to introduce you to their all NEW creamy, minty Magic Milkshake - Pistachio Paradise!  Yeah...it's amazing!  And, of course...after PALETA has helped quench your thirst, make sure to recycle your bottles. Plus, for every Earth Day Green Sampler Pack purchase, PALETA plants a tree on your behalf through its partnership with the Earth Day Network's Canopy Project. Our planet will thank you!

Tell us how you are celebrating Earth Day in the comments:

Enter Our Week of Giveaways All Week Long Here: 

Chantal P.
Chantal P. 5 years ago

This week, my son and I are recycling all the paper bags that we get a grocery stores and are painting them and turning them into paper cuts-outs to make butterflies and ladybugs and Spring scenes to send to his grandparents. 

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L. 5 years ago

Since we moved into a new house, there is flowerbed that has received no attention or love. I want to replace the soil with soil that is more fertile and plant seeds with my little one.

Melissa C.
Melissa C. 5 years ago

We're donating as much "unloved" stuff as we can to keep it out of landfills and encourage others to re-use.  We're also continuing our normal routines of using cloth diapers, washable cleaning rags and reusable grocery and produce sacks.

Sarah S.
Sarah S. 5 years ago

We are cleaning up the garden and using the garden scraps to start our compost pile. 

Bonnie W.
Bonnie W. 5 years ago

We're using cloth diapers!

Lindsay B.
Lindsay B. 5 years ago

We are tending to the garden - picking fresh fruits and veggies and planting more seeds, weeding and watering. 

Erica K.
Erica K. 5 years ago

planting trees!

Saarah S.
Saarah S. 5 years ago

Recycling and going to the garden! 

heather g.
heather g. 5 years ago

Our family decided to plant some strawberry plants to begin the process of starting our own little garden!

Stacy P.
Stacy P. 5 years ago

we went to visit the windmill park to learn about different forms of energy sources then we learned more about recycling as a family.

Valerie R.
Valerie R. 5 years ago

My kids and I planted some mystery seeds, along with some jalapeƱo seeds to start our home garden. Our family also took a trip to the California living museum to see the habitat of native animals and learn about the native plants and how to care for them. 

rachel r.
rachel r. 5 years ago

My oldest daughter and I walked to to local park and picked up trash. We also took in all of our recycling.. Lastly, we  worked in the backyard to make the sprinklers more efficient .

Megan C.
Megan C. 5 years ago

Since my kindergartener spent the week learning about Earth Day, we have picked up trash around her school, cut down plastic baggies in lunches, walked to local places even when feeling lazy and found ways to reuse/repurpose instead of buy new. 

Lesleeane C.
Lesleeane C. 5 years ago

Donated newspapers to the local animal shelter and old clothes to Goodwill. 

Kat V.
Kat V. 5 years ago

We planted trees outside our campground in the Los Angeles National Forest.