6 replies
Who's talking? (6)
Tracy F.
Melissa M.
Krystle V.
Chantal P.
Marli H.
Theresa B.

Tips and Tricks for Disneyland with toddlers?

Tracy F. 4 years ago

SoCal Resident discounted passes for Disneyland are back!  Its a great time to take your little one and we are looking for all the best tips and tricks for enjoying the park with toddlers.   Our favorite tip receives a one day pass to Disneyland. 

Melissa M.
Melissa M. 4 years ago

Disneyland is a place where you can easily loose track of  your child so we always put our son in a neon or bright colored shirt. It makes it easier to spot him in a crowd. It's also a good idea to make a small bracelet for them to wear which includes your name and contact information in case you were to get seperated.

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 4 years ago

Great Idea Melissa! I also like putting my children in neon clothes so they are easy to spot and bright socks. So if lost you can tell the police-he/she is wearing yellow socks..Rather than omg what is my kid wearing!!!!

Chantal P.
Chantal P. 4 years ago

When I took our son to DisneyWorld I wrote my cell phone number on his arm, just in case. And yes, and a bright shirt and a bright hat! LOL

Marli H.
Marli H. 4 years ago

I let my son, who can be quite the runner at times, pick out a balloon when we got there so he was excited about it. Then I tied it with a slip knot so that it could come on/off his wrist. I took it off and clipped to stroller when we were on rides, but when walking around he would be excited to wear it and I always knew where he was if he got a few feet away from me.  And it he got sick of balloon at any point for being on his wrist then I attached it to back of his Mickey Mouse ears hat that he loves. 

Theresa B.
Theresa B. 4 years ago

We always visit the baby care center off main st first thing in the morning. They provide stickers, that you can put your phone number on, (and stick on the back of their shirt), for in case they get lost. Plus, she loves the mickey mouse stickers they give out! 

They also have microwaves, so instead of buying a kids meal for my toddler, I pack one of those annies mac cheese on-the-go cups, and heat it up there. It's convenient and much cheaper for us!

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 4 years ago

Congratulations to Melissa Marin.  You are the Disney Pass winner.