Child Safety
6 replies
Who's talking? (5)
Tracy F.
Melissa C.
Marli H.
Lisa A.
Krystle V.

Winter Travel Series - Top Picks for Warm & Cold Weather Travel Plus Giveaway & Promotion

Tracy F. 5 years ago

Today's Winter Travel Feature has suggestions for those going to warm & cold weather destinations this holiday season.  Safe Travels everyone!

1. Baby swim products, changer mat and flotation devices from Konfidence.
  2. I Play Swim Apparel
  3. Blue Banana Outer Gear from Kushies
  4. Pediped Winter Boots for kids
  5. J.L. Childress Car Seat Gate Check Bag
  6. BabyBjorn Travel Light Crib or 4Moms Breeze
GIVEAWAY:  Win a Konfidence Babywarma by commenting below and telling us about your child's first experience with swimming. 

About Konfidence:  Konfidence is the UK’s leading designer of premium protective swimwear for babies, infants and children.  Visit www.konfidence.co.uk to see Konfidence’s full collection of baby swimming products, pool buoyancy aids, including the best selling ‘Original Konfidence Jacket’, and UVPF sun protection clothing and wetsuits for children up to the age of 14 years. 

PROMOTION: 10 percent off any order from www.kushiesonline.com, the code is socalmoms2013

Melissa C.
Melissa C. 5 years ago

My son started swimming at Lenny K Swim Academy when he was 7mo old and has learned to have a lot of fun in the water!

Marli H.
Marli H. 5 years ago

Iplay swim diapers are the best!

Marli H.
Marli H. 5 years ago

My son has gone through love and hate of swimming. Hoping this will be the year!

Lisa A.
Lisa A. 5 years ago

My little one learned to survival swim at 10 months and just loves the water! At first she was a bit scared to be on her back, but now if I drop her in, she happily flips over and floats. She gets so excited to go to the pool :)

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 5 years ago

we are staring swimming lessons this spring :)

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 5 years ago

Congrats to Marli Huie.  You are the Babywarma winner