Marli H.
Lisa A.
Nicole L.
Alaina W.
Krystle V.
Mari A.
Jennifer F.
Conchita B.

Holiday Gift Series - Today's Feature Svan Play With Me Table and Chair Set & Giveaway

Tracy F. 5 years ago

This week we will be featuring some of our favorite gift items for all of you last minute shoppers plus exciting giveaways! 

Today's feature is Svan's Play With Me Toddler Table and Chairs

Mom or dad can join in on the fun with the Svan Play With Me Toddler Table and Chairs set. Designed to promote child/parent interaction, this set includes a table, three chairs and a stool sturdy enough to hold mom or dad so that they can play along too.

Crafted of high-quality, solid birch wood, the Play With Me Toddler Table and Chairs are built to stand up to year-after-year of art projects, tea parties, games and other children’s activities. The set’s modern Scandinavian design complements any décor, making it the perfect addition to any living room, bed room, play room or nursery.

Full product details, pictures and purchase information HERE. 

Recommended Retail: $199.95

Product Features: 

•             For children 2 years and up

•             Includes a table, three chairs and a stool sturdy enough to hold adults

•             Manufactured using inset nuts, which improves stability and ease of assembly

•             Adult assembly required

•             Three lead-free finishes available:

o             Natural

o             Cherry

o             Espresso

•             Two year manufacturer’s warranty

GIVEAWAY:  We are giving away 1 Play With Me Table & Chair Set.   Enter to win by posting a comment below and telling us what fun activities you would with your child using the table/chair set. 

Melissa C.
Melissa C. 5 years ago

This would be great for coloring together!

Marli H.
Marli H. 5 years ago

We subscribe to the monthly M is for Monster learning and crafts. Would be great table to work on the monthly box!

Lisa A.
Lisa A. 5 years ago

Ahhh! This is on the top of our list for Santa this year :) We would use it everyday for drawing, working with play dough, building towers on and making forts with!

Nicole L.
Nicole L. 5 years ago

We would use it for arts & crafts, coloring, Play Doh creations, reading books, and building all sorts of fun things. 

Alaina W.
Alaina W. 5 years ago

We would use it for family game night, crafts, reading, and playing!

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 5 years ago

We would use it for painting and coloring our favorite activity :) I think I like to color more than her LOL

Mari A.
Mari A. 5 years ago

We'd use it for coloring - so "we" stop drawing on the wall!

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F. 5 years ago

Amazing table! Would love to join the kids for coloring, art and homework at this table. 

Conchita B.
Conchita B. 5 years ago

Love this!  We too would use it for coloring and also for crafts, board games and imaginitive play!

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 5 years ago

Congratulations Lisa Asai.  You are the lucky winner.