4 replies
Who's talking? (4)
Tracy F.
Lesleeane C.
Melissa C.
Alaina W.

Winter Travel Series - Today's Feature Dapple Baby Travel Set & Giveaway

Tracy F. 5 years ago

Its travel time for a lot our families so we wanted to share some of our favorite picks to make traveling with children easier, safer and healthier! 

Today's Feature is Dapple Baby.   We can't live without their "On the Go Essentials Kit" when we are traveling.  

About the Kit:  

Dapple On-The-Go Essentials Kit is a "must" for every well-stocked diaper bag. Whether you are walking around the block or flying across the country, Dapple travel-sized items help you keep baby's bottles, pacifiers, toys, and clothing a healthy clean. All Dapple products are made with all-natural ingredients and are free of phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES, and dyes.

Dapple On-The-Go Essentials Kit contains four TSA compliant cleaners:

Dapple Travel Size Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid- Lavender-3oz. Great for diaper bags, plane trips and vacations. Features award-winning green technology to target milk residue and baking soda to combat odor.

Dapple Travel Size Toy & Surface Wipes- 20 count wipes. Perfect for cleaning what little hands touch-from toys to high chairs, swings and more.

Dapple Pacifier Wipes- 10 individually wrapped pacifier wipes. Perfect for safely cleaning pacifiers, teethers, bottle nipples, little thumbs and more.

Dapple Handwash in Sink- 3 travel sink packets. Wash your baby's laundry in the sink anywhere and anytime.

More information and product available for purchase here.

GIVEAWAY:  One lucky SoCalMoms member will win two full size Dapple Baby products.  To enter comment on this post and tell us about your must have travel items. 

Lesleeane C.
Lesleeane C. 5 years ago

I always like to have clorox to wipes, wipes and hand sanitizer for when I travel but with a baby on the way I am in the market for new eco friendly and baby safe products.

Melissa C.
Melissa C. 5 years ago

For travel, we MUST have a great baby carrier!

Alaina W.
Alaina W. 5 years ago

Surface wipes are a must when traveling! I am from Canada and we fly to visit family and wipes will be a must have!

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 5 years ago

Congratulations Lesleeane.  You are the lucky winner.