Health
3 replies
Who's talking? (3)
Krystle V.
Tracy F.
Cherie H.

Flu shot?

Krystle V. 6 years ago

I would love to hear what everyones opinion is! I did it last year because my dr scared me! iI just hate giving my little 19 mth old the vaccine! I do not do it for myself. I feel like there are so many different strains and the shot only prevents some? Thoughts? Would love to hear!

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 6 years ago

We held off last year for the same reason and my son got the flu.  However friends had kids getting the flu who did get the shot.  This year we are on the fence.   We are going to look into some of the homeopathic prevention options first.  One reason why we are so excited for our fall health panel on Monday, October 28th with Dr Lauren Feder.  She has great well rounded information and suggestions.  

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 6 years ago

look forward to it!

Cherie H.
Cherie H. 5 years ago

We got one last year for 1-year-old LO and this year again and had no problems. Hubby and I had never gotten flu shots before either, but because we wanted to make sure LO didn't get it, we got the shots ourselves last year and this year. None of us got sick or felt bad or anything. We're planning on continuing to get the shots every year for now.

--
Caperz helps you find fun activities and classes to do with your children. Share your plans and set up play dates with your friends too.