3 replies
Who's talking? (4)
Annie D.
Tracy F.
Krystle V.
Amy S.

Straw Cups?

Annie D. 6 years ago

Has anyone found a straw cup that doesn't leak or leave the little people wet? Although I like the Zolli, I find that my son always has a wet shirt after drinking from it. 

Tracy F.
Tracy F. 6 years ago

My son likes Zolli best too.   I tighten it or my husband does as tight as possible literally to the point where you can't open it again and that stops it sometimes.   I also really liked Rubbermaids sippy cup but I can't find the small size that works for my son anymore.  I heard they might have them at the Container store.

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 6 years ago

I think the sippy cups with the rubber straws are better and tend not to leak. I have one that has the harder platic and it always leaks!

Amy S.
Amy S. 6 years ago

2 tips I have found for straw cups....while you need the no spill ones (younger kids who still lift them because they are familiar with a bottle) clean the straws with Dr. Brown's bottle cleaner brush. I bought these Just to clean my straws. No spill sippy straws and ups tend to get pretty yucky.

Then as your child gets older and does not tip or throw the cups, move your child to a good basic cup with a straw hole (grocery store sells them). I use throw away straws and buy new cups when they get yucky. Much less hassle and affordable too!