Discussion
 Green Baby
3 replies
Who's talking? (4)
Tracy F.
Krystle V.
Lisa C.
Adriana A.

Sponsored Discussion: Favorite eco-friendly home and baby products?

Tracy F. 6 years ago

This week sponsored discussion goes "green."  Tell us about the eco-friendly home and baby products that you are using and would recommend to other moms.     All members who participate in this discussion will be entered in our April Green Giveaway - a 3 month subscription to the Honest Company's Family Essentials Bundle.

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 6 years ago

Instead of platic bottles I use glass ones, so much better for the environment and my baby!

Lisa C.
Lisa C. 6 years ago

I love the Honest Company diapers. They're really durable and hold in a lot of wetness. I also love their healing balm. It works great. Almost all of my household products are from a company called Melaleuca. They have all natural products that I feel safe using around my baby.

Adriana A.
Adriana A. 6 years ago

we have been using at home earth mama angel baby for shampoo but it seemed too upset my LO so i changed products to this off brand elita its all natural and paraben sulfate free. ive been experimenting with all the natural products out there to see what i like best and so far ive been happy with the motherlove line. cloth diapers is a huge investment so weve been looking into buying used ones untill we find one that my husband and i like. something i dif recommend is buying a set of cloth swim wear! SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE im excitied to get my LO in the waters but of course i dont want to be buying disposables. so target has a so so kind i like there okay Iin price about 12 bucks. oh and im going to look into the melaleuca line.