Who's talking? (5)
Tracy F.
Jade E.
Sam S.
Krystle V.
Jennifer L.

Hosted Discussion by SUJA JUICE - Great Info & Tips

Tracy F. 6 years ago

We had Suja juices at MomCycle at SoulCycle this weekend and everyone loved them.   We got a lot of questions about them so we went directly to the source and Suja  will be here this week answering your questions about where to get them, how to juice and more.    So start posting up your questions.   

All members joining the discussion will be entered to win 2 free passes to our next healthy living event.

Jade E.
Jade E. 6 years ago

I had the Green Supreme yesterday and it was delicious!  I saw the Suja Juices later that day in Whole Foods and was tempted to get more.  I don't know much about juicing but it seems like a great way to get in those much needed nutrients.  Are these meant to be more meal replacements?  Sorry if that's a silly question.

Sam S.
Sam S. 6 years ago

Hi Jade, I'm the Online Brand Manager for Suja. The juices can be anything you want them to be! Some people like to drink them as meal replacements, and some prefer to drink them in between meals as a snack. An average bottle of Suja contains about 180 calories, so probably not enough to replace dinner, but I personally like to have one for breakfast every once in awhile and I usually have one in between lunch/dinner! However you choose to drink them, you're putting 2-3 lbs of fresh produce in your body which is great. Hope that helps :)

Krystle V.
Krystle V. 6 years ago

I would love to try your cleanse line. I was just checking it out on your site. What is in it? Are there any side effects to it? I need more energy being a mom to a one year old! I am always sleepy!!

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L. 6 years ago

Hi Sam!  I noticed some of the Suja drinks contain 100% juice while others contain 50%.  I reviewed the list of ingredients but must admit that I am not an expert on reading these labels.  Can you tell us more about the other 50% and why some of your drinks contain 50% while the others may not?  Plus, any benefits, etc?

Sam S.
Sam S. 6 years ago

Hi Jennifer! All of our juices are 100% juice except our milks(Vanilla Cloud and Choc-full) and lemonades(Lemon Love, Master Cleanse and Spark). Twelve Essentials is 94% juice. We add water to all of the aforementioned juices because they wouldn’t be consumable otherwise! The milks would just be paste, and the lemonades would be way too tart. There are a lot of benefits to juicing, some of the top ones being hydration, detoxification, alkalization and increased energy. We have more details on the benefits here: http://www.sujajuice.com/collections/packages. Let me know if you have any other questions after checking out the site!