SoCalMoms is a society of moms and moms to be.
SoCalMoms was born from the desire to connect moms both offline (through local events) and online (through discussion & groups) with their local community.
Our goal is to provide our members with the opportunity to discover useful information, resources and recommendations which take into consideration each mom's interests, location and family profile.
We are focused on providing education, events and product recommendations in three main areas (1) Healthy Living, (2) Green baby/mom/home and (3) Child Development ages 0 to 7.
We are constantly updating our list of hosted local events. Please check here regularly to find scheduled events in your area.
At SoCalMoms. com, you can:
- Start private groups for just you and your friends
- Start or join public groups to meet other moms
- Discuss any topic privately or publicly with other moms
- Keep track of family and mom friendly events happening in your local area
- Create personalized calendars for yourself, your child and your mom groups and then add our events or create your own events for each calendar.
No matter how you use or participate with SoCalMoms, your privacy is always very important to us. We ensure you always have the choice to keep things private and personal or share them publicly.
Please take a quick second to sign up and start experiencing the benefits today:
We look forward to growing this society of moms with you and welcome any feedback you wish to share.
The SoCalMoms Team